- Three-axial orientation and stabilization system (flywheels, motors-gyros, star mapper and sun sensor, magnetometer, and angular rate sensor);
- Onboard GPS navigator;
- Onboard UHF telecommand and telemetry module;
- Onboard Pug-n-Play architecture based on SpaceWire bus;
- Onboard X-Band transmission system;
- LiFePO4 battery-powered supply system;
- Experimental PCB-based AsGa solar panel.
The 2U-format craft (with the mass of about 25 kg) will be launched in mid of 2014.
The spacecraft will be fitted with panchromatic photo- and video- camera operating in 430 – 950 µm spectral band as the primary payload to perform imagery of Earth surface with the following specifications:
- Nadir resolution (pixel projection): 15 m;
- Swath width 47 km;
- Number of D/A bits: 12.